Chill Pill/Declutter Health Initiative:
According to Psychology Today and WebMD, people tend to feel like life is out of control when they surround themselves with more things than they can manage. The mess causes stress. If you're not taking care of the clutter in your home, you may not be taking care of yourself.
- This program is open to employees and spouses.
- You will earn a gift card upon completion.
- There is no start date or completion date. Start when you are ready and take the time needed to complete.
- Take the Pre-Chill Pill/Declutter Survey.
- Read the IPSC June Staywell letter. (See the Staywell Letter tab on the task bar.)
- After reading the newsletter and taking the survey, assess what you need to work on the most.
- There are three category options:
- Chill PIll (learn to relax more)
- Declutter (get more organized and cleaned up)
- Combination of both.
- Choose one or more of the options.