2019 Chill Pill/Declutter Health Initiative:
According to Psychology Today and WebMD people tend to feel like life is out of control when they surround themselves with more things than they can manage. The mess causes stress. If you're not taking care of the clutter in your home, you may not be taking care of yourself either.
- This program is open to employees and spouses.
- You will earn a gift card upon completion.
- There is no start date or completion date. Start when you are ready and take the time needed to complete.
- Take the Pre-Chill Pill/Declutter Survey. Do this before you begin!
- Take the survey and assess what you need to work on the most.
- There are three category options:
- Chil Pill (learn to relax more)
- Declutter (get more organized and cleaned up)
- Combination of both
- Choose one or more (combination of the options below to complete.
- Spend 30 minutes working on chilling or decluttering for a total of 20 days.
- Complete 600 minutes of chilling or decluttering (can be no less than five days to reach 600 minutes)
- Choose 10 small projects to declutter or 10 chill-pill activities
- Choose 5 BIG ares (hour or more) to declutter in your home or yard
- These cannot be routine declutter items such as yard work, laundry, nightly dishes (unless you only do the dishes periodically and let them build up for days at a time, then doing them nightly would count).