2019 Outage Tension and Stay Hydrated Initiative (for all employees and spouses)
- Participate in the Morning Stretch Program AT WORK as an employee (only count the days you stretch at work) or elsewhere for spouses. You may use your own stretches or the approved stretches shown on the papers located outside Brian's office.
- The program is to stretch or warm-up for 15 minutes each morning. Complete 30 days.
- Stay hydrated during the day. If you have cotton mouth, dry lips, or dark yellow urine half way through the shift, do not count that day. The goal is to hydrate early. Complete 30 days.
- Turn the form in at the end of the outage or when 30 days have been completed to receive a gift card.
- Return the form by TBA, to have your name entered in a drawing (IPSC employees & spouses).